ROHR-IDRECO has its own service teams that have all the required knowledge and tools to ensure your dredger performs successfully. Our service teams can be deployed for:
• Mechanical and electrotechnical tasks
• Construction, relocation, upgrades and conversions
• Automation and programming tasks
• Process optimization
• Inspections and maintenance at regular intervals
• Incident management: priority 1 calls and urgent service when machines are down
To use these service options as effectively as possible, we can offer them in the form of a tailor-made service card. This service card has a fixed number of operating hours, depending on your project, and is valid for one calendar year. With a service card, the best rates of prioritization are ensured.
To minimize downtime, we maintain an extensive stock of standard spare parts that can be quickly shipped worldwide. These include the full range of wear parts for our bucket ladder dredger’s buckets and for the ROHR-IDRECO iPump® line, as well as for other pump lines, among which the proprietary Adreba/Bagema pump lines. For the highest level of certainty, we can make a permanent reservation of your parts. The parts are then immediately available at your request.